Monday, December 31, 2012

My Top 12 of 2012

Well it is 9:30 here............it will be 2013 in just a couple of  hours. I hope you have a blessed New Year!

I had a great time at every one's favorites list, so I decided to play along too. Here are my top 12 cards of 2012. In no particular order. You can click on each photo to go to the original post.

I really love everything about this card. Does that sound bad? lol

Look at this Saturated Canary image, need I say more? ;o)

I love the paper on this card.

It is rare that I make a simple card I like, but I really like the way this one turned out.

I really like the paper and colors of this one. I love the image. I knew I wanted it as soon as I saw it.

As you may have seen earlier today this is my favorite card with a Mo image. I adore the paper. I really need to find some more like it.

This is one of my favorite Inky Impressions images. I really like the colors of this one.

This card just makes me think of my childhood and Disney World. I adore this sweet image from Sassy Cheryl's.

This card is alot different than my normal style (no colored image), but I love the way it turned out.
 
 I adore this Your Next Stamp image and the paper.

I really like the colors of this one. The image from MFT is super cute.

I like the paper and colors of this one and of course the adorable Mo image. Every time I see it I think of my daughter.

There is just a few more days to enter my blog candy.


Thank you so much for stopping by. See you in 2013!

4 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

You have certainly created some gorgeous cards in 2012! I'll be sure to stop by your blog again!Hope that you and yours have a very Happy New Year! :D

Misty's said...

Hi Tonya
I am here from the future (LOL) It is already 2013 in UK. What a super gorgeous selection of cards! Your creations are always fantastic! It was probably hard to pick your favourites in the first place.Looking forward to your makes in 2013. Happy New Year!
Michaela xx

P.S. Sorry I have not been visiting for a while but my chronic pain and depression are out of control.

Cheryl said...

Thank you for leaving me a comment on my blog. I'm so happy that I found your blog and became a follower. Your work is beautiful. I don't know how you were able to pick favs for 2012 when your work is so gorgeous.

Happy New Year!

Karen B. said...

Your coloring skills are out of this world, you bring the characters to life. What a great set of cards to showcase 2012.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)