Monday, December 10, 2012

Sweet Dreams

Hey everyone. I hope you had a great day. It has been in the 70's here, can you believe that? I won't complain though. This is my favorite weather. It is very odd that we have it in December though. lol I also must admit it makes it difficult to get in the Christmas spirit. That's ok though it is suppose to start cooling off again soon.

I decided to play in the Tiddly Inks challenge this week. The theme was to create a project using one of their DT members (Marlena) cards as inspiration. I used the layout and pearls as my inspiration. I hope she likes it. I used the image from Tiddly Inks called Sweet Dreams Wryn. I am loving her hat. This image was so quick and easy to color.

I used pearls from Inky Impressions, ribbon from PaperIssues, a  doily from Wilton, lace, tulle, paper, and pink staples from my stash. I also used a Martha Stewart scallop circle punch. I colored with Copics: C3, RV10, R20, E00, E11, E79, E37, E35, E41, W3, W5.


I am also playing in the following challenges:
ATC' and Cards with Attitude: anything goes
Stampin with the Dragon: anything goes
Fat Pages and Cards with Attitude: anything goes
Great Impressions: anything goes
Dynamic Duos: monochromatic pinks


Well, that  is all for me today. I hope you have a fabulous week.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Until next time...........

7 comments:

Misty's said...

Hi Tonya
Looks like it was very hot over at your place. After converting it into Celsius with the help of google (LOL) I came up with 21 which is pretty warm.
Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Love, love, love the pink,the image is such a sweetheart! Love the peeking doily too!
Michaela xx

Erna Logtenberg said...

very cute card!! Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos this week!

Vicki Burdick said...

OH MY, this is adorable, love that sweet little image and your coloring is wonderful, thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!

Jacqueline Smith said...

What a fabulous card, love the coloring and the colors that you used! Love the details on your card too! Thanks for playing with us at Stamping with the Dragon!

Karen Day said...

Such a sweet, girly card, Tonya! Beautiful colouring :o) Glad to have you join us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Åsa aká Scraphorse said...

This is such a beautiful card! Wryn looks amazing!

Thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks!

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a cute project-love your coloring-thanks for sharing it with us at the Great Impressions Stamps December “anything goes” challenge.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)