Sunday, December 23, 2012

Elves are Watching

You can find my blog candy here.

Hey everyone! Christmas is almost here. I have been busy today with last minute preperations.  I won't keep you, I know you are probably busy too. I always try to include something hand-made with my families gifts. I made this little goodie box and filled it with candy for my sister. It was quick and easy and looks super cute. I made some other ones that I will share with you later.

The image and sentiment were free digis from the fabulous Whimsie Doodles.
Isn't she a doll! I just love her sweet face.

I colored with Copics and added glitter glue to her hat to make it sparkle.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today. Have a Merry Christmas, everyone!

I am playing in the following challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle: Christmas/NewYear or use a digi
One Stitch At A Time : use a digi
The Squirrel & the Fox : Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas: anything Christmas
Di's Digis Designs: Christmas
MilkCoffee Challenge: Christmas or winter


Thank you so much for stopping by. Until next time...........

7 comments:

Hazel said...

Your sister will love this - beautiful project - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 104 - hope to see you again soon. Happy Christmas. x

Toni Herron said...

Oh gosh, this is certainly adorable!!!
Yes, your sister will surely love it too!!
Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle..
Merry Christmas - Toni - DT

craftygranny said...

Wow this is fab. Love it . Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

Shelly said...

Oh what a super Christmas box! Perfect for our challenge at Di's Digi Design Challenge, thanks for joining us! Shelly x

Anonymous said...

Great card, love the image so cute. Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Abbie Dt xx

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous goodie box, thank you for joining in the challenge over at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck

Made by Mandy said...

I was lucky to get this cute freebie too. Your colouring is superb and the shading on her face is perfect.

Many thanks for joining in with our Use A Digi challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)