Monday, December 31, 2012

Favorite Mo Manning Card

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone. Do you have any big plans for tonight? Are you going to relax at home, go out on the town, or visit a friend? Whatever you decide to do to celebrate please be safe. We will probably spend a relaxing night at home celebrating with friends.

Over at Mo's Digital Pencil they want to see our favorite Mo card that we created during 2012. Honestly it is hard not to love a card made with a Mo image. They are so c-A-ute! After looking through my Mo cards I believe this one is my favorite. I love this image. As soon as I seen it I knew I had to have it. I also love the paper and colors. I am happy with the coloring on the pan as well.

 
I hope you will play along. I would love to see YOUR favorite card featuring a Mo image.

Only a few more days to enter my blog candy.

Happy New Year! May 2013 bring you everything your heart desires.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Until next time...........

8 comments:

Debbie said...

This is just soooooooo cute!!!! So glad you picked this one cause she is a cutie... thanks for playing with us this week at Mo's. Have a happy and healtly new year.

Hugs
Debbie

Elizabeth said...

Supercute cared, Tonya, I can understand why this is your favorite! Wishing you a wonderful and creative new year! Hugs, Elizabeth x

Unknown said...

wow such a pretty card my fav colours too and the sweet image is adorable i love mo's images there always perfect and this is totally perfect tonya hugs sassy....**HAPPY NEW YEAR HUNNIE***

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Tonya! Love the way you colored the sweet image! Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Hello Tonya , I hope Christmas was fun for you and I wish you a Very Happy New Year.
Fabulous card Tonya I purchased this cutie before Christmas cannot wait to make a card with her Hugs Elaine

Alexandra♥ said...

Oh, Tonya! I loved the coloring a lot! The card is absolutely cute!

Vicky said...

Absolutely stunning sweetie I agree about it being hard not to adore anything with Mo Manning images on.

Happy new year sweetie, all the best for 2013. Thank you so much for your continued support & thank you for the inspiration I find on your blog every time I visit.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful, I love the sweet image and the pretty colours, wishing you a very happy new year
Lindsay xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)