Wednesday, December 12, 2012

DT- Inky Challenge

Hey everyone! I hope you are having a fabulous day! It is my last day of regular classes. Whoop whoop! Now I just have to worry about my finals. I have to get a 93 on my medical coding final to maintain my 4.0 GPA. Please wish me luck.

It is time for another Inky Impressions challenge. This week we want you to use something old. Here is my creation.


I used Lili Coloring Eggs from Inky Impressions and colored her up with Prisma Pencils. The paper is from Basic Grey (this is one of my favorite old paper), the charm is from Inky Impressions, the flowers are from Prima, the ribbon, gems, and brad are from my stash. I distresses the edges with a Tim Holtz paper distresser and inked them up with Chestnut Roan chalk ink. Be sure to check out the rest of the Inkettes gorgeous creations over at the challenge blog.
I can't wait to see your creations.

Have a fabulous day and thank you so much for stopping by.


Until next time...........

1 comments:

Misty's said...

Hi Tonya
Wishing you all the luck in the world and also having my all my body parts crossed for you as usual.
Your card is super cute. Love the image... I do not think I have seen this image of Lili yet. She is always adorable. Loving the papers you used too, especially the one at the back. GORGEOUS!
Michaela xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)