Saturday, December 29, 2012

All Cozy


Howdy! Brrrr! It has been cold and raining here today. I have stayed in my PJ's all day. ;o) Sometimes it is nice just to have a lazy day. I thought the Kraftin Kimmie challenge would be the perfect challenge to work on today since the theme is "cozy".

I used an adorable Kraftin Kimmie image designed by Cheryl Alger from the Lulu and Friends stamp set. Doesn't she look cozy in her PJ's and slippers? The sentiment is from PTI. I used a doily from Wilton, gems from Inky Impressions, ribbon from MFT, jute twine from My Craft Spot, a scalloped circle punch and doily boarder punch from Martha Stewart. The paper and button are from my stash. I stamped with Memento ink and colored with Copics.




Don't forget to enter my blog candy giveaway by January 4. You do not have to be a follower to enter, although you will receive an additional entry if you are.

I am playing in the following challenges. I hope you will join in the fun.
Kraftin Kimmie: cozy
7 Kids College Fund: anything goes (GDT)
Card Crafter's Circle: anything goes
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes

Thank you so much for stopping by. Until next time...........

3 comments:

Nana Diana said...

I love your card, great layout. I adore all the Lulu stamps. Thanks for playing along with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

Heather said...

Just gorgeous Tanya, such a fabulous design and colours, your image is just adorable and beautifully coloured.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge.

Grandma Bonnie said...

Tonya, super cute! Thanks for sharing your talent at Card Crafter's Circle this week!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)