Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Cocoa

Good afternoon! I would like to welcome my new followers and to thank everyone who leaves me such encouraging and sweet comments. Each one of them mean so much to me. As you know I have been super busy lately, but I do look around your blogs even though I have not had alot of time to leave comments lately. Thank you so much for your understanding.

I still have lots to do this evening, but I wanted to share this card I made a couple days ago. I think this Tiddly Inks image is so cute. It is called  Wyrn Cocoa Wishes.

The flowers, pearls, charm and sentiment are from Inky Impressions. The paper is from MME, the ribbon and lace are from my stash. I used Copics to color.
 
 
I am playing in the following challenges:
Shopping Our Stash: winter (ribbon and lace)
Creatalicious Challenges: winter
Natalie and Amy's Challenge: Christmas ro winter
The Squirrel & the Fox : summer or winter
Send a Smile for Kids: winter fun 4 kids

I hope you all have a fantastic day/night.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Until next time...........

2 comments:

Misty's said...

Hi Tonya
Another one of those fantastic shades of red I love and your card is gorgeous and super sweet. Love, love, love the image... what a sweetie... gorgeously coloured in too. Loving your papers and the sentiment is fab too.
Michaela xx

Carol Willis said...

Oh TOnya, this is soooooo cute. LOVE the image.
Hugs
Caz x

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)