Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Five Favorite Christmas Cards of 2012




As some of you know, every year, Debby sets the task of choosing our five favorite Christmas cards that we made throughout the year. I thought it would be fun to play along. I would love for you to play along as well so I can see YOUR five favorite Christmas cards that you made in 2012. Here are mine in no particular order.


This Inky Impressions card using the super cute, Jingles the Elf. You will find the post here.
 
 This Saturated Canary card using the gorgeous, Christmas Angel. You can find the post here.
 
 This Magnolia card which uses the adorable, Tilda in the Mountains. You can find the post here.
 
 This Inky Impressions card using the classic, Winter Home. The post can be found here.
 
 This Saturated Canary card using a limited time freebie. (The inside does mention mention Christmas). You can find the post here.
 
Well, there you have it; my five favorite Christmas cards of 2012. It has been a great Christmas season, but if I am being honest, I am glad it is over and I look forward to 2013.  :o)
 


Thank you so much for stopping by. Until next time...........

5 comments:

Vicky said...

Love all of these, but the pink and turquoise is my fave! xxx

Lynne in NI said...

Awww these are all fabulous and all so beautifully coloured, probably your pink Tilda card is my favourite! :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Your top 5 are all fabulous Tonya, I like the Tilda
Kevin xx

Debs said...

Your Top 5 are all fabulous Tonya - love the colours - especially the pink ones :o)
Hope you had a lovely Christmas and here's to a Happy Healthy New Year.
Debs xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful selection of Christmas Cards Tonya, no way can I choose a favourite cos each one is so gorgeous.
An extra Thank you for popping round to seeing lots of the entries and commenting too.
Thank you for joining My Favourite Christmas Cards.
luv
Debby

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)