Monday, December 17, 2012

Sending Blessings Your Way

 
Hey friends. I hope you are having a fabulous day so far. My body needs to adjust to me being out of school, I guess. I was up at the crack of dawn as usual. By the time I get use to being out of school it will be time to go back. lol

With all of the winter cards being showcased right now I thought I would warm things up a bit. :o) I used  a stamp from Unity called Every Breath. How would you like to win this stamp set? I am giving a brand new set away along with some Inky Impressions pearls, and ribbon. You can find my blog candy here.

The outside boarder was punched with an Around the Page punch from Marth Stewart that I won from the sweet and generous Jacque. The paper is from Recollections, the sentiment is from the same set as the little girl, the ribbon is from MFT, the charm, pearl, and Inky Dinky Drops are from Inky Impressions, and the doily is from Wilton. I colored with Copics and used glitter glue from Studio G. The button and pin are from my stash.


I am playing in the following challenges:
Catch The Bug: bingo (boarder, distress, sentiment)
Just Us Girls: color (pink, green, white)
Wags 'n Whiskers : anything goes
Cute Card Thursday: so charming
Bearly Mine: anything goes


That is all for now. I hope you have a fabulous day! Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to sign up for my blog candy. Until next time...........

9 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous card tonya nice to see summery colours adorable image too shes perfect hugs sassyxxxx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card Tonya...congrats on winning such a pretty punch...love the paperpiecing!
xxx Margreet

Kathy said...

Wow, this is stunning. I came over from SCS for a closer look! The pearl in her hair is such a sweet touch. Love your blog, too, I'm your latest follower!

Karen said...

Beautiful card! I love the effect your created for the blowing dandelion! Very creative my friend.

Karen

nanetteyf said...

L.O.V.E this looks like it belongs in a magazine! youre so talented!

Marisa said...

Darling image and love the punched border! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

Lisa Kind said...

Adorable! Certainly a refreshing break from holiday cards! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Min said...

Beautiful card - I just love the paper piecing!
Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Bingo Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again today for our NEW challenge.
Hugs & Happy Holiday Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Cynthia said...

This is beautiful, Tonya! I just ordered this set and can't wait to ink it up.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)