Thursday, December 20, 2012

Just Add Coffee

You can find my blog candy here.

Wow, can you believe Christmas is only five days away? Are you ready? I still have tons of stuff to do. I have been such a bad girl and keep putting things off. Looks like I might be getting coal for Christmas. lol   My card today is proof of the fact that I have been procrastinating. I made this for the Saturated Canary challenge, but once again I am a day late. *sigh* Oh well, there is just not enough time in the day for everything. The image is of course from Saturated Canary. It was a freebie that was offered for a limited time. The sentiment is from Skipping Stones Designs. I just love this sentiment and image together. The gems and charm are from Inky Impressions, the ribbon is from Paper Issues, and the doily is from Wilton. The button and paper are from my stash. I also used a deco fan boarder punch from Martha Stewart that I won from Jacque.

 
I found these pink staples at the college bookstore. I just love them! The pearl in her hair is from Inky Impressions. I used liquid pearls on the buttons of her coat.

I made a gift card puch to put on the inside for a "coffee house" gift card.


I am entering the following challenges:
Paper Shelter Challenge: anything goes
Vickie's Challenges: anything goes
Love to Create : anything goes
Tammy's Scrapin Corner : anything goes









Thank you so much for visiting me. It always makes my day. Have a super Thursday!


Until next time...........

14 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the way you colore this little girl. The verse is just to cute for word. Thank you for joining us for Vickies Challenge at Lady Anne's.

Sandra Carey said...

Beautiful Card Thanks for joining us for our last challenge of the year at Love to Create pop back on the 7th Jan when we will be back Hugs Sandra DT xx
careyscards.blogspot.co.uk

Laine said...

Such a fun and colourful card. Thank you for joining us at Love to Create this week and sending you Merry Christmas Greetings.
Laine
X

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Fabulous work on colouring the image and I love your card. Thank you for sharing with us at Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
Lady Anne's Challenges

Danni said...

Very pretty card with such a sweet and fun image!

Vicky said...

Nowhere near ready for Christmas, but hey-ho!! Beautiful card, very pretty

love 'n' hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown said...

wow what a stunning most adorable cute card tonya awesome...hope you have a merry christmas and a very happy new year hugs sassyxxxx

Crafting Vicky said...

Just love all the wonderful details and how you have colored this amazing image. So very cuuute!

Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Mian said...

Beautiful Christmas card and I love the colors and the images is soo cute! Love the small details with the Liquid Pearls, well done.

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Wishing a wonderful Christmas!

Mian
Love to Create Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

Wendy L said...

Great image and card. Thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Tonya this is so cute and I love all the little girly touches. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Tammys Scrapin Corner. Good luck. Hugs Desíre {Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member} {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Crafty and Green said...

Thank you for having played with us last week at Love to Create Challenge!! Merry Christmas!! See you in 2013!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Unknown said...

G'day Tonya, your card is such a great idea with the little pocket inside to hold a coffee voucher. The image is simply perfect and your sentiment gave me a giggle.
Thank you for sharing with us at Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's and good luck with the draw. I hope we see you again next challenge.
*Hugs* ~ Nana Vic

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card! Love the colors! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!!
~DEANNE~

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)