Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Have a Sweet Day!


Good morning!  Just a couple more days and I will be out of school for the semester. I can't wait. Today, I am out of school and off to visit my mama. I always love my time with her. We have so much fun.
 
I wanted to share a card with you that I made for the Kraftin Kimmie challenge. I have recently received an order of Kraftin Kimmie stamps so this is my first time playing in their challenge. The theme is a sketch.

 
I used Lulu and Friends stamped with Memento ink in Tuxedo Black. The paper is from The Good Life by Fancy Pants. This is such a pretty paper collection. I used hemp cord from MFT, a doily from Wilton, and buttons from my stash. I used a boarder punch from Martha Stewart.  I colored with Copics: E00, E11, R20, C3, C5, C8, BG10, BG72, BG75, R27, R29, R39, E79, E37, E33, 0-blender. There is no ribbon on my card. Can you believe it? I amost, always use ribbon, well because I love ribbon. :o)
 

I am also playing in the following challeges:
Sweet Stampin: dies/punches
Fat Pages and Cards with Attitude: anything goes
House of Gilli: anything goes

I hope you have a fabulous day!

Thank you so much for stopping by. Until next time...........

3 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Tonya. Love the image, papers and layout. Hope you have a great day with your Mum.
Hugs
Caz x

Misty's said...

Hi Tonya
Hope you had a lovely day with your Mum. What a super cheerful card! Love the colour palette. So many gorgeous vibrant colours. The image is cool and made me hungry (LOL).
Michaela xx

Danni said...

Cute card!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)