Thursday, December 13, 2012

Just a Note

Hey everyone. How are you? Our 70 degree weather has left and we are in the 50's again. It was great while it lasted. I have lunch plans with my mom and then it is studying for my finals tomorrow.

I am really happy with the way this card turned out. This is my favorite stamp from Your Next Stamp. I just think she is so darn cute. The paper is from MME. I made the tag using a piece of kraft cardstock, a corner rounder and eyelet. The ribbon and hemp cord is from MFT. The Inky Dinky Drops are from Inky Impressions. The doily is from Wilton and the button and flower sprig is from my stash. I used Copics to color. I added glitter to her duster and glitter glue to the bee's wings. I ran a zig zag stitch on the middle layer of papers and added a piece of MME paper that I punched with a doily boarder punch from Martha Stewart.



I am playing in the following challenges:
Your Next Stamp: kraft, glitter, and ric rac.
Tuesday Alchemy: anything goes
Twisted Tuesday: multiples with stitching
Totally Stampalicious : anything goes
Great Impressions : anything goes
Simon Says Stamp: You Favorite (favorite YNS image, MS punch, MFT ribbon)

My friend and fellow Inkette, Karen, has a fabulous giveaway going on. Head over to her blog and check it out. http://doggonescrappers.blogspot.com/2012/12/12-days-of-christmas-candy.html

I hope you have a great day!!

Thank you so much for stopping by. Until next time...........

12 comments:

Misty's said...

Hi Tonya
This card is stunning! I am not surprised you love the way it turned out! Love the colour palette and all the paper patterns. The image is a cuteness itself. Love your handmade tag too.
Happy hours of studying and I hope your finals go without a glitch.
Michaela xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and cute image love your papers and colours, love the layout and design thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
carol DT x

Danni said...

Very pretty and cute all wrapped in one great card!

Shelby said...

She is a definite cutie and you're design makes her even more adorable.

Shelby

Shari said...

What a cute image! Love how you colored her and how you combined the colors on your card. The layout is great and all your embellishments really add to the look! Thanks for playing along at Twisted Tuesday!

Gale said...

This is an adorable card. Love the layout, papers and that cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday and good luck. Hugs, Gale

Sue from Oregon said...

Now isn't that the cutest little housekeeper LOL! Darling creation! It is in the 30's and snowing here so be thankful LOL! Thanks for sharing with us at Great Impressions! ♥ Sue Kment

Melina said...

very cute! love the colors! Thanks for playing at Twisted Tuesdays :)

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cute card Tonya.

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

tiffany said...

very sweet, wish I looked this cute while doing housework! Great to have you joining in the challenge at Twisted Tuesday! =) Tiffany

Patty Gorka said...

This is adorable, such a pretty card! Love your stitching too! Thank you for playing along this week at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

Ольга Васильева said...

Very beautiful!! Thank you for joining Tuesday Alchemy!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)