Wednesday, January 2, 2013

DT - Inky Impressions Challenge

Happy New Year! Wow, I still find it hard to believe it is 2013. I remember when we were going to party like it was 1999. lol Boy, how time flies. I start my last semester of school, Monday. I am so not ready to go back yet. I have enjoyed the holidays and having extra time to create. Speaking of creating it is time for a new challenge at Inky Impressions. It is the always popular anything goes. Here is my first card of the new year. :o)


Supplies used:
Stamps: Nickie's Birdie from Inky Impressions; sentiment from PTI; sentiment boarder from Technique Tuesday.
Paper: Recollections
Embellishments: charm and pearls from Inky Impressions; doily from Wilton; brad, ribbon, and lace from my stash.
Coloring: Copics
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black; Chalk ink in Chestnut Roan
Tools: Martha Stewart scoreboard, Tim Holtz paper distresser, Fiskars papercutter, Martha Stewart scalloped circle punches, stapler.

I am entering the following challenges:
Kaboodle Doodles: anything goes
Simon Says Stamp and Show : anything goes
The Pink Elephant : anything goes


Thank you so much for visiting me today. Until next time...........

8 comments:

Misty's said...

Hi Tonya
What a super sweet card! Love, love, love the image, your distressing around the edges, the use of the doily and other finishing touches. That charm is super cute too.
Hope your time does not go too fast before you have to go back to school.
Michaela xx

Unknown said...

hi tonya what a superb card love that sweet image....paper and lace ..ooolace love the stuff lol!!!all the distressing is lovely too ...youll be fine when your back behind your desk...just think you will soon have it all done and dusted all your work...but really lovely for you to enjoy you time hugs sassyxxxxx

Vicky said...

It's a lovely card Tonya, the colours are gorgeous against the doily, very pretty

hugs Vicky xxx
and I love you colouring

Danni said...

Very pretty card! The red accents are fabulous and just pop!!

Teresa Kline said...

this is super cute, great coloring...hope you have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Kerry said...

Your card is Beautiful. Nickie's Birdie is such a cute stamp, love the way you have coloured her. Loving the red.
Kerry

Vicky said...

Fabulous card sweetie love the image & the lush colours.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Karen said...

Gorgeous card my friend! Love all the embellishments and use of red. Have a great weekend!

Karen

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)