Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Inky Impressions Challenge - DT

Good morning! It is time for another fun Inky Impressions challenge. This week's theme is tag it. You can use a tag on your creations or make a tag. I used a new digi called Christopher with Heart. Isn't he a cutie? Did you know that Christopher is based on Nicole's real life son? How cool must it be to have a line of stamps made after you. Super cool I would think! :o)


I cut the tag using the Bookmark Duo die from MFT and added a sentiment is from Hero Arts. The jute twine is from My Craft Spot and the hemp cord is from MFT. The brad is from Recollections. I used Copics to color the image.

Be sure to check back a little later for day two of the Love Spell, new release blog hop. You do not want to miss a minute of it.

I am playing in the following challenges:
Make My Monday : die cuts/punches
Paper Crafting Journey: anything goes



Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a beautiful day!




6 comments:

Kerry said...

Beautiful tag. Great image.
Kerry

Unknown said...

what a cute little tag!!

Misty's said...

Hi Tonya
Super cute tag! Love Christopher, he is a sweetie, probably just like Nicole's real life son.
Michaela xx

Danni said...

Wonderful tag!!

Suzi B said...

Thank you for joining us at MMM with this super tag... love the colours and the cute image
Suzi B :)

Cazro said...

A cute tag, lovely main image. Thanks for sharing with us at MMM challenges. Caz

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)