Thursday, January 31, 2013

Birthday Tea

Hello friends. I hope you are doing well. Today I have a card that I made for the Besties, anything goes, challenge. I am in love with this line of images. They are so much fun to color. They are detailed without being difficult to color, which I love. For this card I used Teacup Tilly. I really like this color combination. The paper is from MME, the ribbon is from Paper Issues, and the pearls are from Inky Impressions. The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday. I also used a doily from Wilton. I really need to get a doily die when I can as I love doilies. The buttons, lace, crocheted flower and brad are from my stash.


Here is a close-up.
 
I hope you enjoyed your visit today. Have a fabulous day!

I am also playing in these challenges:
Scrapbook Stamp Society: 4 different challenges (anything goes)
Twisted Tuesday: anything goes
Cutie Pie Challenge: use 3 different textures
Incy Wincy Designs: pearls and lace
Love to Create : anything goes with sentiment
Tammy's Scrapin Corner : buttons
Dream Valley Challenges : girls, girls girls
One Stitch At A Time: use a digi
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes






14 comments:

Misty's said...

Hi Tonya
Super card again! Love the girly colour palette, the image and the way you coloured her in and the crocheted flower looks very pretty too.
Michaela xx

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Tonya. Love the super-cute image.
Hugs
Caz x

ShersL84bed said...

Tonya, this is gorgeous. Lovely colors. Thank you for joining us at the besties challenge

Smiles Sher

Joy said...

How sweet, so beautifully coloured.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

susiestacey said...

Cutie image, love the colours you have used and your textures are just perfect for the challenge too.
Thank you for joining in with the 3 textures challenge over at Cutie Pies and Good Luck x Susan x

Jingle said...

Well doesn't she just look precious! Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Kaija said...

Super card,i love colours!
Thanks for joining the Besties Challenge.
Hugs Kaija<3

Sherri Baldy Art said...

I LOVE your card...SO darling!!! Thank you so much for creating a BESTIE card...

XO
Sherri

Sheryl said...

Tonya this is just gorgeous. The image is so sweey and your colouring is fantastic.
Great to have you join us at INCY WINCY please stop by again next time.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Tracie said...

What a cute card. Your coloring is fantastic and such a darling image. Thanks for playing with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

Eva Marie said...

this is so gorgeous ♥
Love the colors and the supersweet image ♥
Thanks for playing at DVC
xx

Love crafts forever said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at OSAAT.
Hugs Nataliya

Gale said...

Fantastic card. Love this image and your coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Twisted Tuesday and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

Melina said...

Very sweet!
CONGRATULATIONS! You won at Twisted Tuesdays! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)