Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Hey friends! Yes, I am still around. It has been a crazy week. This semester is going to be a challenge. Not necessarily hard (well except Spanish), just very time consuming. I just have to budget my time wisely. For those of you that like to keep up with my trials and tribulations at school, I received my President's letter in the mail the other day. I am still holding my 4.0 GPA, now I just have to get through this last semester and I will be a college graduate. Whoop whoop! Hopefully I can get through it without messing up my GPA.

OK now on to the creative side of things. It was my youngest daughter Hannah's 13th birthday on January 11, so I made this card for her. I also read that Bugaboo is celebrating their 3rd birthday, so of course I just had to play along in their birthday challenge. I used the KPT- Girl with Ponytails and the Make It Snappy frame (I'm sorry I can't find it on the website anymore). I think this little girl is such a doll. I love her sweet face and those cute little ponytails. Bugaboo is has several challenges going on this week along with a birthday blog hop so be sure to check those out.
The cake day calendar is from Pink Gem Designs, and the "Celebrate Today" sentiment is from PTI.


Other supplies:
Pearl: Inky Impressions
Twine: My Favorite Things
Paper: Recollections
Pink Staples: the college bookstore
Buttons and lace: My stash
Coloring: Copics

I am playing in the following challenges:
Bugaboo Birthday Challenge
One Stitch At A Time: anything goes
Quirky Crafts: something new with pink (birthday calendar)
The Squirrel & the Fox: anything goes
Stampin With The Dragon: anything goes


That is all for today. Thank you so much for your continued support. I hope you have a fabulous week.




8 comments:

Karen said...

Congrats Tonya on your GPA! You are awesome. Sweet card. I am sure your daughter will cherish it.

Karen

Unknown said...

congrats all round tonya you will sail through im sure ...and wow your card is just so pretty fab colours and super extras all just scrummy hugs sassyxxxxx

Misty's said...

Hola Tonya (had to google "hola",(LOL).
I don't really know any Spanish at all (LOL). Congrats on your studying successes so far! The end seems to be so close yet so far if you know what I mean. Happy Birthday to your daughter! I bet she loved the card! It's Gorgeous!
Michaela xx

Josephine said...

Aw, this is so sweet and pretty!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Jacqueline Smith said...

What a fabulous card, love the colors and all the details on your card! Thanks for playing with us at Stamping with the Dragon!

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous! I love the cute image, beautiful papers and stunning colour combo. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

Julie Temple said...

Such a Sweet Card! Love how you merged 2 images to use the frame with the little cutie! Thanks so much for joining us at Bugaboo's Catch The Bug Birthday Week Celebration!

Julie

Amy said...

What an adorable card!! Thanks for joining the celebration and playing along with Bugaboo at Catch the Bug

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)