Thursday, January 3, 2013

Blog Candy and Blogger problems


I have been trying to for hours to get blogger to upload my photos. *sigh* When I click to upload them the page does not completely load so I can pick which photos to upload. I will have to try again in the morning. In the meantime I want to remind you that tomorrow is the last day to enter my blog candy draw. You do not have to be a follower (although you will receive an extra entry if you are), just spread the word. Up for grabs is a Unity stamp set, ribbon, and pearls. You can enter here.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am sorry I could not share my card. I hope you will stop back by tomorrow.  Have a fabulous night. Until next time...........

1 comments:

Karen said...

Absolutely Stunning! You coloring looks amazing and your design is awesome....Love it!!!

Karen

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)