Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cutie Pie Angelica - DT

Good morning. Wow can you believe that it is almost February already? The time is flying right by. I will not complain as I graduate in May and I am ready! Well, that is if I can pass Spanish. I believe my 4.0 GPA might come to an end this semester. I am not giving up yet though.

Here is my card for this week's Inky Impressions' challenge. This month's theme is "bingo". I used a new rubber stamp called Cutie Pie Angelica. She is so cute! I stamped the image with Tuxedo Black, Memento ink and colored with Copics. The paper is Harvest Lane from Simple Stories. I embellished with rhinestones and a charm from Inky Impressions. I used ribbon, a button, and metal butterfly from my stash.



Here is the bingo board. I used flowers, ribbon, and red.

I am playing in the following challenges:
Tuesday Alchemy: anything goes
Cutie Pie Challenge: three different textures
Tammy's Scrapin Corner : buttons
Send a Smile for Kids: anything goes for kids
Sweet Stampin: ribbon
Totally Gorjuss: flowers

Have a super day! :o)



9 comments:

Misty's said...

Hi Tonya
Hope you are OK. Time is flying, isn't it? It's going to be Christmas before we know it (LOL).
Your card is stunning! I absolutely adore this one.
Love all the papers you used, Angelica is super sweet and love the way you coloured her in too.
Michaela xx

Kim said...

Awe she is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.

Karen said...

Very pretty! You have colored her so beautifully.....

Karen

Shea said...

Very, very cute card. Love your choice of papers, and your coloring is spot on. Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Alchemy!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous colour combo and cute image. Thanks for playing at TG. I have a little candy ending soon.

crafty-stamper said...

gorgeous card and cute image love the gorgeous bow-good luck with your graduation and thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner
carol DT x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card and she is a little cutie image.
Thank you for joining in with the 3 textures challenge over at Cutie Pies and Good Luck x Susan x

Archana Joshi said...

So cute. Love the image and colours. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Tammys Scrapin Corner this week.
Hugs,
Archana

Gail said...

This image is adorable! She's so cute...and you colored it so nicely. Pretty pretty card! Thanks for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge. --Gail

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)