Friday, January 18, 2013

Sent With Love

How are you doing today? Are you happy that it is Friday? I am! I also have a 3 day weekend which is awesome. I wish the weather was going to be nicer though. I left the house this morning for my 7 a.m. Spanish class and it was so cold. We went from 79 degrees to 48 degrees overnight (high temps). Our weather is crazy! I would rather have the 79 degrees back. Cold weather is a good excuse to stay inside this weekend and create though. :o)

I used a new digi stamp called Sent With Love from Inky Impressions for my card today. I think she is super cute. I love her striped shirt and beautiful hair. I used paper from Recollections, added a doily from Wilton, and embellished the card with gems from Recollections, a beautiful heart charm from Inky Impressions, and ribbon from my stash. I added the new digi love sentiment from Inky Impression and cut the paper into a fishtail. I used Copics to color the image and sentiment.

 
 

I am playing in the following challenges:
Craft Us Crazy: celebrate love
Crafty Ribbons: love/romance
Crafting By Design: use alcohol markers
Crafting for all Seasons: something new
Can You Digi It: getting girly
Craft Room Challenge: valentines
Crafts and Me: something new
Divas by Design: girlie


I hope you have a fantastic weekend! Thanks so much for visiting my blog.



13 comments:

Misty's said...

Hi Tonya
It is snowing where I am and freezing but on a plus side very warm inside my house with the heating on constantly.
Love your card! That image is so sweet and what an expression on the heart's face (LOL).
Have a lovely weekend.
Michaela xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card tonya, that image is fab
Thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
Hugs Kelly

Margreet said...

Lovely card Tonya...great colouring of that gorgeous image...if you want you can also enter the girly challenge of Divas by Design!
Have a great weekend!
xxx Margreet

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card, such a fab image and beautifully coloured.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Kathy Bradley said...

Very adorable card and sweet image - awesome coloring. Thanks for joining us at Can You Digi It!

Jayne A said...

Fantastic card. Thanks for joining us at Diva's
Hugs
Jayne

Carol Willis said...

Lovely card Tonya. Love the image and layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Crafteezee said...

Adorable Tonya. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me.
Hugs Tracy x

Karen said...

Awesome card! You did a spectacular job coloring your image.

Karen

Maria said...

This is so cute! I love your colouring of the image, it's fabulous. Thanks for joining in with our Valentine theme over at the Craft-Room Challenge, and good luck.

Maria x

La Vikinga said...

Hi Tonya; I see your heart doesn't want to fit in the
box!! It's such a cute stamp.
Thanks for sharing in our love-challenge at Crafty
Ribbons this fortnight!

La Vikinga / Charlotta

Nikki Byrne said...

Beautiful card and great image!! Perfect for Valentine. Thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-room challenge this fortnight. Good luck

Hugs
NIKKI DT

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
hugs
Dawn xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)