Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Love Spell Blog Hop Day 2 - DT

If you are looking for my Inky Impressions challenge post click here.

Welcome to day two of the Inky Impressions' Love Spell, new release blog hop. If you came from Tanya J's blog you are on the right track. If you just happened to stop by why don't you head on over to the Inky Inspirational blog and start at the beginning. You do not want to miss any of the fab creations or new Inky Impressions' images. Plus, there are three prizes up grabs. Who doesn't love prizes! :o)

Have I got a cutie for you today. Her name is Fashionista Lili. When I received this rubber stamp in my DT package I was blown away at how adorable it was. Her sweet face, cool hat, girlish pose all make the perfect stamp. I love her! I complimented her by sitting her in this plush new digi chair. I colored the images with Copics. I digitally added a frame around the new love digi and hung it on the "wall" behind her. I added an edged punched strip at the top of the wall to represent crown molding. I added some cute buttons in which I threaded with Buttercream twine from My Craft Spot. I also added ribbon from My Craft Spot.

 
 
 
I am playing in the following challenges:
My Craft Spot : anything goes
Pause, Dream, Enjoy: use ribbon
Kaboodle Doodles : buttons
One Stitch At A Time : anything goes
The Squirrel & the Fox : anything goes
Crafty Catz : buttons and bows
D.C.C. & Friends: Button-up
 
 
Now head on over to the fabulous, Vicky's blog to see what she has for you. You will not be disappointed. 




24 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

She looks so demure sitting in the armchair! Very sweet. Christine

Kerry said...

Wow Beautiful image, so love this image. Loving the chair too. Beautiful card.
Kerry

Unknown said...

Tonya this is fab - I love the lounge feel... wow xx

Lydia Boode said...


Wonderful card dear, and great coloring.
Hugs Lydia

CraftyGirl said...

What a sweet card. Love how it looks like a room she is in. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Naomi Johnson said...

A sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Naomi

Patricia St Martin said...

Just a darling card. Thank so much for joining us at Color Me Creative challenge. We love seeing your creation. Good luck on the challenge.
Hugs, Patricia

Misty's said...

Hi Tonya
Loving your card and I am blown away as well "Fashionista Lili" is out of this world adorable.
Michaela xx

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

OMG! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS TONYA! I really like how she fits so nicely in the plush chair too! And of course, your coloring in very nice too!

You were super creative with this scene girl! I LOVE how it looks like she is in a room of somekind with that awesome girly wallpaper & REALLY like that picture frame hanging on the wall! Then that pearlized rug under the chair....... WOW! I LOVE THIS T!!! GREAT JOB!

INKY HUGS!

Nicole :)

Unknown said...

Just adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

Danni said...

This is so cute!! and beautiful at the same time! Fabulous!

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Love the pretty colors and coloring! Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Buttons” Challenge!

Kath - Admin
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Houses Built of Cards said...

Awww...sweet as can be! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Caryn S said...

Love this design! The pearls around the "rug" are an added bonus! Very cute.

Kim said...

She is absolutely sweet. I love her hat and the colors you chose are perfect. So glad you joined us at Color Me Creative Challenge!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet image, beautifully coloured and created, Thanks so much for joining in the pastels challenge at CMC this time
Hugs Julie P

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Ahh what a beauty Tonya ;) hugs Ria

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a lovely creation this is! Thank you for sharing at One Stitch at a Time and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

Karen said...

Your card is awesome! Great design and coloring. I love the chair.

Karen

Linda said...

What a pretty card, I love the papers you have used and your colouring is perfect!

Thanks so much for joining us over at The Squirrel and The Fox.

Hugs,
Linda xox
www.squirrelsnippets.bogspot.com.au

GiGi said...

Super cute card! I love the image and how you created a scene card! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Dawn Louise said...

Wonderful, I love it, fun, girly and sweet too. be great entered into www.dccfriendschallenges.net button up theme challenge. x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

This is super such a sweet image . Thank you for joining us over at DCC & Friends xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)