Saturday, January 26, 2013

Besties Love

Hi friends. I hope you had a super Saturday. I just have a quick post for you tonight. I made this card for the Besties Challenge. The theme is anything goes using a Besties image. There are freebies available. Sherri Baldy has some of the most adorable images. I am so happy to have found her blog and shop recently.

I used the super sweet Two Clever Chole. Look at that face, Is it not adorable? I used paper from Recollections and I believe Crate paper. I will check tomorrow. I embellished with ribbon from MFT, pearls from Inky Impressions, a sentiment from PTI, and a doily from Wilton. The button is from my stash. I colored with Copics.



I am also playing in theses challenges.
Send a Smile for Kids: anything goes for kids
Fat Pages & Cards with Attitude: love
Stampin' For The Weekend: something girlie
C.R.A.F.T.: Valentines/love
Paper Crafting Journey: for a girl
Charisma Cardz: hearts and flowers
House of Gilli: pink and bling
Moving Along With The Times: bling it on
Scrapbook Stamp Society: anything goes








14 comments:

ShersL84bed said...

Adorable. Love the colors that you used. Very pretty.

Smiles Sher

Misty's said...

Hi Tonya
What a pretty card! Love, love, love the image. She is truly adorable. I think I have 2 freebies from Sherri which are as gorgeous as this one is. Also your yellow and pink colour palette is beautiful too.
Michaela xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is such a lovely creation, I love her glasses they are ace. Thanks for playing on our Bling it Up Challenge this week on MAWTT, Hazelxox

Cat's sCrap said...

Lovely card. Funny girl. Beatiful choice of colours. It's joyful ! Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Sheryl said...

A cute and beautifully designed card. Thanks for joining us art CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is so cute… what a fab image and you've coloured her beautifully! Love the pretty papers and embellishments! :-)
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

Bubbles said...

such pretty colours, great fun image, lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x

Kaija said...

Lovely card and colours!Thanks for you joining Besties Challenge.
Greetings Kaija:)

Janice said...

Brilliant colouring & such a fab image. Love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT, Jx

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card. I love the sweet image, beautiful papers and pretty design. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous card. I love the cute image and bright and cheery colours.

Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

Sarahx

Gram's Treasures said...

She's a sweetie, and you have coloured her beautifully! Thanks for playing along this week at Charisma….hope to see you next time too!
Joyce xx

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at SFTW.
Hugs
Jayne

Leslie said...

Thanks so much for playing with us in the Paper Crafting Journey "For A Girl" Challenge with this awesome entry!
Hugs,
Leslie, DT
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)