Thursday, August 9, 2012

Song of Friendship

I am a very lucky girl to have some amazing friends in my life. I do not have many that I am super close to, but the ones I do have are such a blessing. They are always there when I need to talk or laugh or just need to feel special. Some are near and some are far, but they are all gifts that will forever be treasured in my heart. I hope each of you are lucky enough to have a friend/s like that. Today my card is about friendship. :o)

I used images and a sentiment from Skipping Stones Design. I am also entering into their challenge.




No pattern paper today. I used black and white cardstock only. I used distressed ink pads for the background in peeled paint and broken china. I colored the butterfly with the following Copics: R27, YR07, Y38, Y35, Y08, Y21. I added ribbon and a button from my stash.

I am playing in the following challenges.
Sentimental Sundays: fall (with color bonus)
Cupcake Inspiration: cupcake photo (I pulled inspiration from the colors)
Simply Create Too: anything  goes
House of Gilli: fall colors

I hope you have a beautiful night! :o)

Thank you so much for stopping by. Until next time...........

11 comments:

Tina said...

beautiful butterfly, lovely colors to...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Margreet said...

Beautiful card, Tonya...cherish those fiendships!
xxx Margreet

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful card Tonya and a beautiful sentiment.
Hugs
caz x

Rene said...

What a beautiful card!!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week and good luck!
Rene :D

Vicky said...

Awesome card sweetie love the butterfly.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Tonya: So glad you joined us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #19 - "Anything Goes". Your card is so pretty--I love butterflies--And you are so right about friends--they're a wonderful blessing!

Diane
Simply Create Too Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Yone said...

Love the butterfly image and sentiment on the card. Tks for joining us at House of Gilli this week for the Fall Colors Challenge.

Amanda said...

Great job I love how the butterfly has music notes on its wings :) Lovely!! Ty for joining us for the Simply Create Too Challenge!


Amanda
Simply Create Too DT Member
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

wendyp said...

Beautiful job! Thanks for playing along with this weeks sketch at Skipping Stones Design!

Tameko said...

Wow, this card is so beautiful. Love that butterfly and sentiment. I have a couple of friends that I can share anything with, and I agree that is a wonderful blessing. Thanks so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

Katie Gehring said...

This is really stunning!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)