Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Inky Impressions - Back to School

Hey everyone! I hope you are enjoying a beautiful day. Classes have already started for some and will be starting soon for others so this week the Inky Impressions challenge is Back to School. I hope you will join us. You can use a back to school stamp, school themed paper, alter a notebook, make a bookmark; like I did.......anything that makes you think of school. :o)

I used Lili's Secret from Inky Impressions. She is so cute! I also used an Inky charm.


The paper is by Basic Grey from the Inky Impressions store. I added some brads, lace from an old shirt, twine from Inky Impressions and a metal plaque from Making Memories. The sentiment is computer generated.  I used Distress Ink in Walnut to grunge up the bookmark, Memento ink in Tuxedo Black to stamp my image and Copics to color. I think it turned out cute. I hope you do as well.

I am playing in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes
Simon Says Stamp and Show: anything goes
Allsorts: heavy metal (sentiment plaque, charm, and brads)
Loves Rubber Stamps: back to school
One Stitch at a Time: back to school
Stamping with the Dragon: back to school

That is all for me. I am off to school. Have a super day! :o)


Thank you so much for stopping by. Until next time...........

7 comments:

Lin said...

Very cute! Thanks so much for joining our Back to School challenge at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Laura Love said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love the sentiment you created to go with this image - it's perfect! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This tag is so adorable, love the image and the cute dp you used, fabulous. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Nikki Byrne said...

Such a gorgeous tag! great image and embellies, perfect for our back to school challenge. Thank you for sharing it with us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs

NIKKI DT

brenda said...

That's a very sweet image Tonya looks very pretty with a lace ruffled underneath.

It's great to see you join us at Allsorts challenge this week, thanks so much.

B x

Spyder said...

Love this little image, lovely colouring. Thank you for your visit!
((Lyn))

Made by Mandy said...

That is one cute image on your tag Tonya, love the sweet expression and your colouring is fabulous :)

Many thanks for joining in with our Back To School challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)