Friday, September 28, 2012

YNS Fun Friday

Well this is my last post as a Your Next Stamp guest designer. I had a great time joining the fabulous YNS design team this month. Thank you to YNS for having me.

The Fun Friday theme this month is trick or treat. For my card I used "Got Candy". I cannot think of a more perfect stamp for a trick or treat theme. It is super cute! I used Memento ink in Tuxedo Black to stamp my image and Copics to color. I used paper from MME. Everything else is from my stash. :o)

 
Be sure to visit the YNS blog to see all of the fabulous creations from the YNS team.

I am entering the following challenges:
Pixie Dust Studio: color challenge
City Crafter: Halloween
Twisted Tuesday: no tools

I hope you all have a fantastic Friday!

Thank you so much for stopping by. Until next time...........

5 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Love this Tonya. Great images, would make a great invitation.
Hugs
Caz x

Unknown said...

hiya sweetie...what a fun and colourfu card full of spookiness lol!!!! fab card love it hugs sassyxxxxxxxxx

Misty's said...

Hi Tonya
Gorgeous Trick or Treat card! Love the papers, the images and over all design of your card is fantastic!
Michaela xx

Vicky said...

Hi tonya, what a great fun card for Halloween!! I love the three cute little characters

hugs Vicky xxx

Karen Howard said...

What cute trick or trickers and I love your design, this is FABULOUS!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)