Monday, September 10, 2012

Thank you Craftin Desert Diva's & Karen G

Hi everyone. No card today. I have a super busy day ahead of me. I did want to take the time to say a great big thank you to the Craftin Desert Diva's for the $100 Michael's gift card that I won from them and to show off what I bought with the generous prize. Look at all of these goodies. :o) Thank you ladies so much!! This was a huge help is building up my craft supplies again. It means more than you know.


I would also like to thank, Karen G. for the $20 Magnolia-licious gift certificate that I won. I am so excited about picking out some new Magnolia stamps to get my collection started again. I have missed having my Magnolia stamps.Thank you so much, Karen!!

That is all for me today. I hope everyone has a great day.


Thank you so much for stopping by. Until next time...........

3 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Oh WOW!! You lucky thing. Hope you have lots of fun with your new stash.
Hugs
Caz x

Craftin Desert Divas said...

Tonya,

I'm so happy for you! You did awesome with the gift card and got lots of goodies. I'm so happy that someone who needed it won. I have two more giveaways going on now, come enter if you like. You're so welcome.

Hugs,
Tara

Emily H said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)