Thursday, February 14, 2013

I will be away!

I just want to let all of my followers know that we are moving, so I will be away for an unspecified amount of time. Those of you that follow the Inky Impressions blogs, Tanya J will be taking over my DT Coordinator duties.

Also, for those that have inquired, my daughter is fine. Whoop whoop! CT scan came back with nothing serious. Doc said she had a concussion from hitting her head. I am so relieved. She might be 18 but she is my baby none the less. ;) Thanks so much for your concern. It means so much to me.

OK take care and I will be "seeing" you. :o)




6 comments:

Misty's said...

Hi Tonya
Glad to hear your daughter has nothing serious. Hope your move goes smoothly. You are going to be missed.
Michaela xx

May said...

Glad to hear all is well with your daughter.. good luck with the move x x x Hugs May

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Good luck with the move! I don't envy you that! You didn't mail out the blog candy yet, did you?

shayaankhan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
John Cruz said...

Informative blog!





Pay Someone To Do My Classes Online

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)