Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Just Because

Howdy friends. I hope you are enjoying your day. I have a card for you today that I made to enter in the Saturated Canary challenge. This was really fun to make. The image is beautiful (as always from Krista) and she was lots of fun to color. I adore her hair.

The paper is from Recollections. The Fancy Florish die, rolled rose die, and mini fishtail are Die'namics. I am really loving these. The ribbon and felt (flowers) are from My Favorite Things. The leaf, circle and scalloped circle punches are from Martha Stewart. I also used pearls from Recollections, a button from Favorite Findings, a doily from Wilton, and  a sentiment from PTI. The brad, safety pin, and twine are from my stash. I colored with Copics and white pen. I distressed with the Tim Holtz distress tool and inked the edges with ColorBox Chectnut Roan chalk ink.
 


I hope you enjoyed my card today. Thank you for sticking with me even though life has been crazy busy and I have not had much time to visit you. It is appreciated so much!

I would also like to play in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp: dies and punches
Simon Says Stamp and Show: favorites (Die'namics, Copics)
Glitter n Sparkle: buttons and bows
A Gem of a Challenge: flowers



Thank you so much for stopping by. Until next time...........

13 comments:

Dilyana said...

Lovely card, Tonya! I love the colours you've used and the image is great :-)

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely card, stunning colouring and a lovely layout too. The flowers are gorgeous and I like the circle added to the top of the card. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

craftygranny said...

wow gorgeous card, Stunning image and love the colours. Thanks for sharing with us at glitternsparkle and good luck. Hugs trisha x

Misty's said...

Gorgeous card,Tonya. I love the colour palette very much. The image is fab and beautifully coloured in as always. Loving all the other elements you used, especially those rolled roses xx

Lin said...

Love the dies you chose to accent your pretty card - thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

June Nelson said...

Brilliant card hunnie,love it, thanks for joining with us at SC its great to have you big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

beautiful card love the image thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

Carol Willis said...

Love this Tonya. Fab image and fantastic colouring.
Hugs
Caz x

Debbie said...

Lovely card Tonya. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC.
Debbie x

Sarah said...

a very lovely image and your shading is amazing - a fabulous card and design. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Sarah.

Anonymous said...

Super cute card, love the image she is just so adorable. Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Abbie DT xx

Safdar Ali said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love the image you have used, I lurve butterflies. The colours are lush hun.

Thank you for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary Challenges, hope you will join us again ;0)

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)